Flyer Distribution Report
The easiest way to do 3 interval cycle will be using Orange because it is low cost to do a few rounds to same area and the impression is stronger compare to just flyer alone.
Orange Flyer Distribution has been working with customers to do distribution and also do review on jobs that we are working on. We realise there are 2 main model we can have to do.
- 1st interval: You tell jokes or interesting topic on your first date (Good Impression)
- 2nd interval: Give her a puppy doll to surprise her to gain a kiss (Building Trust)
- 3rd interval: You propose with a wedding ring, you will succeed (Evaluate and commit)
We market your A.R.E.A™ of Expertise
|A||-||for Awareness and acceptance - Increase customer awareness and acceptance rate. Let customer trust you, come to you accept your offer|
|R||-||for Retention/repeat/ - how customer keeps you in their records for future reference|
|E||-||for Extension/enlarge/expand - how your customer will extend your promotion or services to more potential customers. Word of mouth.|
|A||-||for Accumulation - We need to accumulate the effort of all campaign digitally and work on digital marketing as well. We need to accumulate customer feedback and contact during good and bad times.|
- We cannot expect flyer distribution to be able to do conversion
- Model to follow as guide lines
- Increase the leads collection rate
- Enlarge your area of influence so your chance to get customer is greater than before